Sunday 4 January 2015

Week 1.......

And so it begins, my marathon training. Well actually, I am already at the end of week 1 which has consisted of 4 runs being 12km, 10km and 2 x 8 km.  it's been a pretty good week except maybe for trying to wear in my new shoes, they have caused me a bit of fun, making me stop a lot along the way to adjust my laces.

Most of my runs have been early morning to avoid the heat, so I've been out and about at 5am, which I actually really like as it's so peaceful at that time of morning. Today I have run at 11am as it is not too warm and I really wanted a good Sunday sleep in. I've also run all my runs in Lara this week rather than in Geelong.

So over all week 1 has been nice, especially given that last week I ran more km's, which was deliberate in order to start on a step back week.

19 weeks to go........

No comments:

Post a Comment